iDBUS for the budget conscious
You can now save yourself a lot of money by using iDBUS. It’s ideal for backpackers, students or anyone who loves travelling throughout Europe by bus.
We are proud to be able to offer a cheaper alternative for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money on train travel. iDBUS serves the following destinations: Aix-en-Provence, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Genoa, Lille, London, Lyon, Marseille, Milan, Nice, Paris and Turin.
If you’re now thinking of cheap or hippy-like busses from the 70’s, think again. iDBUS has an ultramodern fleet that offers very comfortable long haul journeys.
The buses are state of the art, with plenty of leg room and seating space; an 8 hour trip will seem like a breeze. Plus, you can enjoy plenty of freely available onboard amenities. This includes free WiFi during your entire trip and electrical powerpoint sockets at your seat. You’ll never have to worry about being out of touch or whether your smartphone, tablet or laptop are charged before your journey.
The best thing about iDBUS are the clearly fixed low prices; they don’t depend on when you book but rather when you want travel. So if you choose a smart date, you can travel from Lyon to Barcelona for just €19. You can also find excellent promotions such as Lille to Amsterdam for only €9! You can’t even visit the top of the Eiffel Tower for those prices.
What is unique about iDBUS tickets?
iDBUS has fairly specific ticket conditions, so it’s always good to be aware of these before booking:
- iDBUS tickets are not refundable.
- iDBUS tickets are exchangeable up to 12 hours prior to departure (€5 charge per passenger online or €10 per passenger by phone).
- iDBUS tickets are only exchangable against another iDBUS ticket.
- iDBUS tickets must be printed on A4 paper.
- SNCF reductions and discounts do not apply to iDBUS tickets.
- Your free wifi is always available regardless of the country you are in.
Book your tickets with us now!